1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Two skinny J's
21,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
For sure! I wish we would have had some coverage of the races this weekend. Seems like Sky is starting to gel.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Should be interesting. Radioshack is bringing the"A" list. They look hard to beat on paper. But Levi may have a good race left in him yet, with Tony Martin at his side. Menchov is always an aggressive attacker who may ruin somebodies plans. I think Cunego's days are behind him, but will be interesting to see new guns like Taylor Phinney & TJ Van Gargen in a European stage race. Wiggins is in the running too. Sanchez has said TDF is his objective, let's see if he races to win or just for training.

·
Two skinny J's
21,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good stage today, nasty breakaway! I was glad to see Taylor Phinney in the breakaway as well as Levi ...would have like to seen some others but that's racing!

What happened to RadioShack?

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
What happened to RadioShack?
No idea, but I guess they'll be working for Monfort now. Especially since A. Schleck is out.

Sitting at my desk waiting for the EuroSport feed to switch from billards to today's coverage.

·
Two skinny J's
21,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice cup of freshly ground Ethiopian and turned the DVR for stage V !

·
Two skinny J's
21,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Man...watching the climbs and how much some of these pros suffer I can't help but wonder how many minutes I would last :)

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Man...watching the climbs and how much some of these pros suffer I can't help but wonder how many minutes I would last :)
Have all the stages DVR'ed just have not been able to watch em yet. May finally be able to catch some of em tonight.

·
Two skinny J's
21,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Kinda pissed! My DVR recorded exactly 30 seconds of both stage 6 and 7 but managed to record everything else fine. Holy Sheet I can't tell you how pissed I am!

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Did you read about the finish of 6 or about stage 7 yet? Or did you see highlights (more like lowlights for Levi and Omega in general on 7)?

·
Two skinny J's
21,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Did you read about the finish of 6 or about stage 7 yet? Or did you see highlights (more like lowlights for Levi and Omega in general on 7)?
No highlights but I saw Levis' tweets and some others!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Hmmm, It is looking as though a curse on every team I pull for is also active in the cycling world as well:(. I was really pulling for Levi so go figure he gets put out without getting to finish. Glad he was not hurt worse than he was.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts