Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who thinks this is a good idea?

I need an accurate head count so he can buy enough food, drink, portapotties and provide enough individual attention to each of us as well as make sure his lawn is well-manicured for those of you that camp (I'll be taking up residence in his extra bedroom with his 16 cats on a smelly futon).

The itinerary is as follows:

Tomorrow Evening:

BBQ/Pig Roast-the caveat is you have to catch your food which explains why Rola dines on slugs, snails and hermit crabs. Rumor has it that Xela and BMohan are going after the cheetahs and aim to catch one within 3 minutes.

Saturday Morning- group ride leading from his house to pass by some of his favorites places. Please be aware anyone not allowed within 200 feet of a school or Chuck E. Cheese will be required to take an alternate route through a gauntlet.

Saturday Afternoon- a veritable bacchinallia filled with many games not involving bicycles. This means there will be an ample supply of water ballons, bean bag toss games, face painting and naked Power Wheels jousting.

Saturday Evening- trampolines and pogo sticks are the name of the game. Please note, Rola has been competitively trampolining and pogo sticking for more years than many of us have been alive. When challanged to a "jump-off", he was reported to state "The motion of my ocean needs a small craft advisory."

Sunday Morning- "GTFO and go home" according to Mrs. Rola who will chastise Rola for putting this party together at the last minute. Donations to the "I'm Sorry" flower and diamond fund will be collected at the end of the driveway.

Please RSVP to [email protected]

·
Deranged Touring Cyclist
5,144 Posts
Sounds great if only I were a bit closer. I hope the event is a stunning success for all who make it!

·
Two skinny J's
21,193 Posts
I'm down with that! Then we'll turn around and do it again for the Richmond 2015 deal! Who's in????

·
Two skinny J's
21,193 Posts
ME!

Okay, how many people read this and knew what "bacchinallia" means?
To many other festivities to worry about that...so no , no idea :) BUT I'm proficient in my google :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
8,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry, no boat rides. Ponies a possibility. Rola hasn't been around a watercraft vessel since he tried to "drink up all the oceans" and used a BeDazzler on his life vest.

His follow up BeDazzler project is shown below during a self-portrait session:

Gold spandex pants will be worn during the "Annointing of the Codpiece" ceremony Saturday morning prior to the group ride.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
kneedrachen said:
Sorry, no boat rides. Ponies a possibility. Rola hasn't been around a watercraft vessel since he tried to "drink up all the oceans" and used a BeDazzler on his life vest.

His follow up BeDazzler project is shown below during a self-portrait session:

Gold spandex pants will be worn during the "Annointing of the Codpiece" ceremony Saturday morning prior to the group ride.
Ummm! Who's doing the anointing? Might be a deal breaker for me. :)

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,502 Posts
So let's review: there WILL be gold spankex pants. There WILL be cod pieces. I see no mention of beer.

I'm out.

·
Premium Member
8,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Okay for deal breakers, animal martyrdom and those with a desire to damage your liver, let me post a follow-up.

The codpieces will be annointed by this person:

Please notice large time monitoring device to ensure a timely start and end to the ceremony.

As far as animals, the only three species close to Rola's residence are:

The cheetah was chosen for a few reasons.
1) Look at the cow. Even I would feel bad turning this fine example of bovine intelligence into a tasty meal.
2) The Honey Badger. Need I say more? for further information, please search "Honey Badger Randall" on YouTube. Language NSFW.
3) The cheetah was chosen due to not wanting Xela and BMohan straining themselves during the pursuit. Just a nice easy spin.

Now for the beer. I had this planned:

But Rola invited this:

So instead we are going to use this:

to do this:

Just watch out for:

(Nigal's "Awesomo" alter-ego)
and

(Rola was caught on camera "just sniffing around" as he stated)

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,502 Posts
OK, now I'm down.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts