Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Think what you want about "the world's largest retailer", but when it provides material for someone to make a site like this.... Well, that's at least one good thing.

Hilarious and sometimes disgusting!

www.peopleofwalmart.com

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
That's great. I often wonder what the hell they were thinking before they left the house. Evidently it's nothing

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
I think that all the time but then I stumble in front of a mirror and that idea go's out the window. Maybe they just don't own mirrors.

·
DX's Biggest Member
793 Posts
Well, first they don't CARE.... Second, they know that nobody is gonna say anything at Wal-Mart, cuz W-M wants their dollars so bad, they'll put up with just about anything. I remember in the 90's, working overnight, a drunk girl came in about 2:30 AM, dropped her pants in the closed photo center, and took a dump in a wastebasket... then curled up and fell asleep, sans pants. All they did was wake her up and ask her to leave, nicely.

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
That sucks CTD50. That's the worst thing I ever heard. Well maybe not the worst but it's bad. On a scale of infinity I'd give it a 526,352.

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
This has gone beyond all hopes. Isn't there a greater at the door to stop these people from going in? What are they, on brake? God this is funny.

·
DX's Biggest Member
793 Posts
You're not payin' ATTENTION... naughty, naughty....

The greeters are ALL about 102 years old -- who they gonna stop?

·
Bent Newbie - old rider
144 Posts
What scares me is that almost all of them are eligble to vote!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts