·
Two skinny J's
21,183 Posts
My girl Kali

Attachments

·
Total noob (& forum admin)
12,350 Posts
Here are some random photos of Bruiser, Buster, Chopper, Dexter, Scooter, Sylvester and Felix.

Attachments

·
12,350 Posts
The one in the hoody looks like he would rob me.
It's a little Harley hoody. And he is such the atypical Chihuahua. He doesn't bark, hardly shakes, and is the most well-behaved of all of our dogs. My daughter "rescued" him, but doesn't have a place to keep him. I don't want to give him up.

·
Two skinny J's
21,183 Posts
My daughter "rescued" him, but doesn't have a place to keep him. I don't want to give him up.
Awesome! It amazes me the people that get pets(dogs) and then chain em up outside, what a miserable life for them. Our puppy is a rescue as well and sometimes I think I treat to much like an equal...she'll have a "human" complex when she grows up :)

·
12,350 Posts
Awesome! It amazes me the people that get pets(dogs) and then chain em up outside, what a miserable life for them. Our puppy is a rescue as well and sometimes I think I treat to much like an equal...she'll have a "human" complex when she grows up :)
We got two of the dogs from people that were unable to care for them. She was going to steal Felix from her neighbor, and instead he approached her and asked if she knew anyone interested in a well-trained Chihuahua. So it was all legal-like. :D

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
ok having trouble uploading pics of my dogs hope to figure out soon

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,500 Posts
My dog Honey.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABxbp0qbHKY]YouTube - Honey Pie[/ame]

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
It's HOT! Got cool treats? Try Kibble Cubes.
Ice cube tray, 1/3 full of dry dog or cat kibble, add water, let stand for 1 hour to swell up, freeze. The resulting ice is relatively soft and a pure delight. Serve outdoors to avoid the flood of drool.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Now, that sounds like an interesting treat, Andy! My Bostons will wear themselves out playing ball in the afternoons during "wine time" in the backyard glider. This may be a good thing to help cool them down! Thanks for the tip.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Thanks Andy. That's a 'Cool' treat. We usually take a couple of our hounds up to Bruster's Ice Cream where they will give them a free scoop of frozen vanilla yogurt with a dog cookie on top (a pup cup). But also requires me to eat a bunch of ice cream that I usually don't need.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
My Sarah likes our daily Cookie Toss where I throw a small cookie as far as I can somewhere in the back yard, repeated 6 times. She burnes off half the callories searching but I switch one or two cookies to kibble cubes when it's hot.
A short video She was 7 years old here. Sorry it's so small, old 3 MP camera. That's Sarah on the page header as she looks now.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts