Two Spoke Forums banner

Pet thread

4K views 22 replies 13 participants last post by  harleygold 
#1 ·
Here's my 2 Boston terriers. On the right is Tank, and Tiki to the left. Best dogs ever!:D

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
My girl Kali

Attachments

#4 ·
Here are some random photos of Bruiser, Buster, Chopper, Dexter, Scooter, Sylvester and Felix.

Attachments

#10 ·
My daughter "rescued" him, but doesn't have a place to keep him. I don't want to give him up.
Awesome! It amazes me the people that get pets(dogs) and then chain em up outside, what a miserable life for them. Our puppy is a rescue as well and sometimes I think I treat to much like an equal...she'll have a "human" complex when she grows up :)

#11 ·
Awesome! It amazes me the people that get pets(dogs) and then chain em up outside, what a miserable life for them. Our puppy is a rescue as well and sometimes I think I treat to much like an equal...she'll have a "human" complex when she grows up :)
We got two of the dogs from people that were unable to care for them. She was going to steal Felix from her neighbor, and instead he approached her and asked if she knew anyone interested in a well-trained Chihuahua. So it was all legal-like. :D

#18 ·
Thanks Andy. That's a 'Cool' treat. We usually take a couple of our hounds up to Bruster's Ice Cream where they will give them a free scoop of frozen vanilla yogurt with a dog cookie on top (a pup cup). But also requires me to eat a bunch of ice cream that I usually don't need.

#19 ·
My Sarah likes our daily Cookie Toss where I throw a small cookie as far as I can somewhere in the back yard, repeated 6 times. She burnes off half the callories searching but I switch one or two cookies to kibble cubes when it's hot.
A short video She was 7 years old here. Sorry it's so small, old 3 MP camera. That's Sarah on the page header as she looks now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.