Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
The Bearded Wonder
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the Mesa/Tempe area looking to see if anybody else on here is around me.

·
Younger than Hack
746 Posts
There are no other bike riders out there. The bike manufacturers have not figured out how to install air conditioners to bikes yet so people there just stay in the house or in their cars. Sorry you will have to ride alone.

·
The Bearded Wonder
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
There are no other bike riders out there. The bike manufacturers have not figured out how to install air conditioners to bikes yet so people there just stay in the house or in their cars. Sorry you will have to ride alone.
:( that's what I figured...

I just saw a group of about seven guys all wearing the same Jerseys, all riding sweet bikes. They were all sweating their guts out this weekend. Other than the homeless people, some wanna be gangsters riding stolen girls bikes, and those seven guys, I'm the only one out there :(

·
F*%K Ridemonkey!
3 Posts
Dude, there is a huge bike scene here in the Valley of the Sun. Roadies, street, downhill, XC and the Fixie Pixies are showing up in force as well.

What do you like to ride fleeter?

·
The Bearded Wonder
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm riding my road bike every day... I've met some cool people on the streets, and it seems like everyday, there are more people out.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Lots of cyclists out here. I'm in N. Scottsdale. However, you may find these links helpful to hook you up with some riders in your area. I would also encourage you to visit some of your local bike shops. Most do weekday and or weekend group rides. However, how many of those are actually engaged in this forum on a regular basis... no clue.

http://www.pmbcaz.org/

http://www.geocities.com/colosseum/6213/az.htm

·
Two skinny J's
21,324 Posts
fleeter disappeared long ago sadly

1 - 8 of 8 Posts