Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
The Bearded Wonder
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there, new to the forum, and new to road cycling. I had a MTB a few years ago, but it got stoled.:( It was a KHS 504xc, and I have hated bike theives ever since!

So, after a break, I've decided to get into road biking and spent my tax return on a bike :D. I got the '09 windsor fens from BD, and so far, I love it!
Don't have pictures of it yet, but it's nothing fancy... silver with shimano 105's.

Looking forward to meeting everybody and riding my bike into the ground!

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Great to have you, Fleeter!

Sounds like you could use one of these t-shirts.

"Missing!!!" - Funny, Bikes T-shirt by Julian Glander

Here's the story behind it, from ihateyoubikethief.com

I Hate You, Bike Thief!!!

Hey Internet, this is Charlie and Colleen. We work at Threadless. A few weeks ago, a ridiculously amazing design came across our computer machines. “Missing!!!” by Julian Glander not only made us all giggle like a bunch of stoners, it also inspired this here blog. Just admire it for a sec:

Julian based this tee shirt design on a real-life story. In his words: "'MISSING' started out as an actual flyer that I put up around my dorm when my bike was “stolen” earlier this year... Later, I found out it had been towed because I chained it to a fence with a "no bikes" sign on it. Whoops!"

·
Registered
657 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!!! I am a firm believer in Karma.....and the A$$hole that stole your bike will get what he deserves. Glad you didn't give up on riding though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts