Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Two skinny J's
21,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If your like me you're always looking for something just a bit better than the old zip lock bag to put your phone in while your out riding. Well I suppose you are if you cary it in your jersey. I finally broke down and bought a phone bag that's just a bit more durable than that trusty zip lock bag. I ended up buying on from JerseyBin® (Waterproof Cycling Pouch, Waterproof Pouch, waterproof container, waterproof phone case, waterproof case, waterproof bag, waterproof pouch for cycling, waterproof, pouch for cycling jersey pocket, water resistant cycling pouch, Jersey Bin

Now that's a mouth full but for 6 bux how can ya go wrong?

·
Cycling Tshirt Maker
19 Posts
I have been using the waterproof camera pouch for my phone from Kathmandu - fits perfectly into a jersey pocket - its very hard wearing and the fold down Velcro-close - nothing gets in! I did remove the strings - so a little customisation required....

·
Two skinny J's
21,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very nice! I like the map bag they have. Been looking for one similar to that anything with marine attached to it seems to be purty spensive :)

·
Two skinny J's
21,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We're going to be doing a review of the Loksak - I can fill it up with air and stand on it, yet the phone-sized one is about two bucks.
Welll now that is truly a day late and about 6 bux short.....

·
Two skinny J's
21,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Got my phone bag the other day. I was wondering if my phone would actually fit in it's current configuration and as yo can see it does with no issues! I have a DroidX and it's in an Otter Box cover...makes it kinda big :D

Attachments

·
Registered
461 Posts
id just use a glad sanwich bag...everyone has those..cheap, and lots to a box!

·
Two skinny J's
21,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
I use a Pocpac. I used to use a glad sandwich bag for my cell phone and one for my spares. I found after a few rides I'd pull my bag out and half the spares had broken through and were rattling around in my pocket.
I can't stand saddlebags, they're so annoying!!!
So I found the Pocpac on the web, the guys at Pocpac have designed and developed bags specifically for cycling, they work really well, and are surprisingly comfortable.

·
Two skinny J's
21,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I use a Pocpac. I used to use a glad sandwich bag for my cell phone and one for my spares. I found after a few rides I'd pull my bag out and half the spares had broken through and were rattling around in my pocket.
I can't stand saddlebags, they're so annoying!!!
So I found the Pocpac on the web, the guys at Pocpac have designed and developed bags specifically for cycling, they work really well, and are surprisingly comfortable.
Very nice, anything that is durable is worth a few coins!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts