Photos

Discussion in 'TwoSpoke Announcements & Comments' started by hophead, Jun 12, 2009.

1. hophead

hophead New Member Tavern Member

I vote to allow full size photos be posted directly to the forum. If there is a server space issue, the size of the photos can be limited.

2. Doc

Doc Guest

Not entirely sure what you mean, do you have an example?

3. hophead

The way you have the site set up now, if you post a photo it appears as a thumbnail rather than a full size photo when uploaded from your computer using the "manage attachments" feature. Right now, the only way to post a full size photo is by first hosting it on another website like photo bucket.

4. Doc

Doc Guest

It should allow you to click it to make it larger.

5. hophead

Yes, I know. It just looks better and is easier to view if you allow the photos to be posted full size.

6. Doc

Doc Guest

To my knowledge when uploaded like that they can only appear as thumbs through our software. The only way to get around that is upload it onto your twospoke acct or use an external image host.

7. hophead

I know that it can be done because I have done it on other vBulletin websites. Some administrators prefer to keep that feature turned off as to not burn up too much server space. Dirt Rag for instance limits the size to
    500 x 500.