Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Biking With a Mission
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I added these to my gallery, but I figured I'd make a little thread to explain them.

Things are really picking up with the bike trials demos. Last week I took some vacation and did demos at SoulFest, one of the biggest Christian music festivals in the Northeast. It lasted four days, I did 10 shows, with a total estimated attendance of 2500-3500 people!!!! :eek: Who would've thought when we started this thing last year?

The new demo set is freaktastically awesome! I can set up/tear down in about 20 minutes each, fairly easy, and it's way WAY more solid and professional looking! :thumbsup:

Also, trialspads sent me new bars/stem and my wrist pain is gone!!!! :D

Here's a few of the pics:
Going up the ladder. Starts at 1' off the ground, ends 5'. There are four 4x4s in the ten feet in between.

Now getting ready to go back down:

Jumping over the wife. This was her idea!

Just a little info. My demo group, cwtrials, is a Christian Outreach ministry that uses "Extreme Bike Stunt Shows" to share the Gospel with people, mainly in New England. I also on occasion also do non-religious demos. Last year my wife and I started doing this on a prayer and without any funds and it has just exploded since. Feel free to contact me about it.

·
Banned
1,501 Posts
Very cool. You should post up some vids.

I saw Jeff Lenosky do a trials demonstration a few years ago at my LBS. That guy is amazing. Dunno how you guys do that stuff.

·
Biking With a Mission
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very cool. You should post up some vids.

I saw Jeff Lenosky do a trials demonstration a few years ago at my LBS. That guy is amazing. Dunno how you guys do that stuff.
Thank you! There are a bunch of my older vids posted in the bmx/trials forum, check them out.

I should be getting at least a short video from last week up on youtube later today or tomorrow. We got a plethora of pictures, but not much video. So on that note, more pictures may be coming.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Love to see people use their God given talent for His Kingdom. :thumbsup:

·
Biking With a Mission
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm amazed at what you can do on a bike... and what you can climb up and over!
Thanks! That's the goal, get over everything. It's so much fun, especially for the analytic problem solving mindset. Sometimes I feel it's like adrenaline charged chess on a bike.

Love to see people use their God given talent for His Kingdom. :thumbsup:
Thank you! That's what Cwtrials is all about, my bike is just a tool to serve for something greater.

·
Two skinny J's
21,509 Posts
have u seen and danny caskill vids, that dude is nuts!
Did you mean Danny Macaskill?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShbC5yVqOdI]Danny Macaskill - Industrial Revolutions - YouTube[/ame]​

·
Two skinny J's
21,509 Posts

·
Biking With a Mission
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Danny is crazy! I know of lot of riders who have gotten back into riding or started up trials because of him. Whenever he comes out with a new video my wife and I sit down and watch it together.

Thanks for the positive feedback y'all. Have you seen my latest video? here's the thread since I already posted it:
http://www.twospoke.com/forum/f32/cwtrials-bike-trials-stunts-boston-7010/

1 - 14 of 14 Posts