Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 20 of 151 Posts

·
Spin Spin Spin
4,194 Posts
Great pics and info. Would love to live in an area that big with only 600k people in the whole state. Geez, all the people in that state combined would make up about 1/6 of the regional population around Houston. Enjoy!

·
Spin Spin Spin
4,194 Posts
Break spot in the area when doing greenbelt/trail combo rides........

Attachments

·
Spin Spin Spin
4,194 Posts
it was like 6 pics taken by the phone stitched together using panorama maker software. my android does not do the ipad3 or iphone5 panorama pic thing.

·
Spin Spin Spin
4,194 Posts
Few pics from the ride yesterday. Windy, falling limbs, some climbing, some soft stuff but the 34/16 gearing ended up being OK. Love doing SS trail rides all quiet and lightweight. Nice 10-12 mile break in ride on the recent build...........

Attachments

·
Spin Spin Spin
4,194 Posts
I would just freak the F out if my road bike got muddy, lol. As much as I love mud, I can't stand the thought of the road bike ever gettin muddy.....says the whakjob who's first ride on it was through 2 different bolt dropping full on monsoon thunderstorms.

·
Spin Spin Spin
4,194 Posts
Fon pics of Austin area ride this wknd......video still on camera.

Attachments

·
Spin Spin Spin
4,194 Posts
Here's an oldie.....from dawn patrol seawall cruise Galveston,TX

*** post 360 - full circle ***

Attachments

·
Spin Spin Spin
4,194 Posts
Most of my daily riding will involve multitasking...pics from our last 2 spins around the area..................

Attachments

·
Spin Spin Spin
4,194 Posts
Here's my self portrait with guardian angel on my shoulder...........and same glasses

Attachments

·
Spin Spin Spin
4,194 Posts
Here is my human beaver contribution to the waterfall section........minus any historical significance other than lots of promsters posing around it's flanks occassionally since it's build date which I'm sure date's back at least 5-7 yrs. Midday 1x8 blast around the hood on Saturday.................

Attachments

·
Spin Spin Spin
4,194 Posts
Where it ended up is sadder............I feel bad for the babbling brook having to lap at that crap.

·
Spin Spin Spin
4,194 Posts
I think the picture is tilted where the hill appears to be flat :D............Laughing is reserved for all those who never even attempt to ride.

·
Spin Spin Spin
4,194 Posts
About 55 miles between yesterday morning and this morning. Nothing too exciting, just around the hood on the greenbelts but much better than nothing and it was actually cool and refreshing feeling....which is odd for H-town in middle of August.........

Yesterday

Attachments

·
Spin Spin Spin
4,194 Posts
In FLA visiting parents in Amelia Island. Flew so don't has any of my rides but dads bike will get a spinnnin fo sho. Beach pics and new hike and bike trail in area they say so I'll be checkin that out too.......wait for them, wait for them.........

·
Spin Spin Spin
4,194 Posts
In FLA visiting parents in Amelia Island. Flew so don't has any of my rides but dads bike will get a spinnnin fo sho. Beach pics and new hike and bike trail in area they say so I'll be checkin that out too.......wait for them, wait for them.........
Meh, no repost....pics in another thread.....did you ride today thread I think......:D but here's a bike one. Parents kinda freaked when I told them I detoured through this on the way back from a ride around the island. Somethin about being barefooted and water mocassins, rattlesnakes & big alligators all through it. Didn't see any and they may or may not have seen me.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 151 Posts