Two Spoke Forums banner
3881 - 3888 of 3888 Posts

·
Two skinny J's
21,645 Posts
As @Dos_Ruedas said that bakery looks MIGHTY fine and I can only imagine the aromas of the fresh baked goods.

Very nice ^ and while I’m intrigued by the architecture, covered bridge and angular lighting, it’s that first picture of the bakery that I’ll be dreaming about as i close my eyes in a few moments.
I'm drooling over the bakery! I miss good bakeries and real honest to god butchers and meat shops.

·
1,927 Posts
Very nice ^ and while I’m intrigued by the architecture, covered bridge and angular lighting, it’s that first picture of the bakery that I’ll be dreaming about as i close my eyes in a few moments.
The ruins are the New Hope Silk and Cotton Mill in New Hope, PA, built in 1813 but destroyed by fire in 1879. The present owner has incorporated a residence around the shell; it’s quite stunning. The bakery is French, C’est La Vie, on the Delaware river. I was out for a long ride that day and stopped for a strawberry custard brioche. The place smells wonderful, so much nicer than the Starbucks 2 blocks away. There are some places in Bucks County that make you feel as if you’re riding in Europe.

·
Deranged Touring Cyclist
5,487 Posts
A few from today's foray among the changing leaves.
Plant Yellow Natural landscape Twig Branch

Plant Sky Wood Tree Twig

Bicycle Tire Wheel Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Bicycle wheel
I'm particularly pleased with this one, which is Chip's first pic riding in the alternate chariot. As the Yak lacks the Coho's wonderful landing gear, it's back to leaning the bike against stuff.

·
tall old member
1,410 Posts
3881 - 3888 of 3888 Posts