Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Younger than Hack
746 Posts
Now come on dirtracer, the static in the garage pics are nice but we want to see the flying over the handlebars while still clipped in pictures.

You don't have any?

Ok now you have a goal, go out and wipe out in front of your friends with cameras. The gnarlier the better. I would go wipe out but my bike is still new and shiny and I cry when I wreck so I am counting on you to make this thread epic like no one else can.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
my bike is new too, just got it 3 weeks ago, but everytime i come across any narly stuff i never have my camera, but just for u grape ape, ill be sure to get some pics next time im out, which should be tomorrow:)

·
Registered
465 Posts
Ok now you have a goal, go out and wipe out in front of your friends with cameras. The gnarlier the better. I would go wipe out but my bike is still new and shiny and I cry when I wreck so I am counting on you to make this thread epic like no one else can
For some reason I found this hilarious!

Nice Bike!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Come on people, i know im not the only one on this website with pics of their bikes. Lets get this thread going. It can be a pic of you 30 ft in the air after u hit a wicked jump, or a still shot dont matter, lets get this thread rollin'

heres a template you can use if you want

* Frame Size & Color:
* Fork:
* Brakes:
* Cranks:
* Front Derailleur:
* Rear Derailleur:
* Pedals:
* Stem:
* Handlebar:
* Seatpost:
* Saddle:
* Bottom Bracket:
* Cassette:
* Headset:
* Grips:
* Front Tire:
* Front Rim:
* Front Hub/Skewer:
* Rear Tire:
* Rear Rim:
* Rear Hub/Skewer
* Weight

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
I ride an old Raleigh street racer. No picks but I'll see what I can do. I got it in a garage sale years ago and just started riding a few months back. No clue on the stats. Time to do some research.

·
DAS BOOT!!
109 Posts
I live in Colorado Springs, and that picture was taken this summer at Rampart Reservoir near Woodland Park, CO, and that is Pikes Peak in the back ground. WP is just west of COS, off of HWY 24. I have a ride report in the RR section on TS here, check it out. There are more pictures there!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
My new bike is a Redline Monocog 29er!

We folks my 29er is a Redline Monocog 29er bought new in May 09 from LBS for $450.00 added new disc brakes for $120.00 and a set of new Schwabe Big Apples for $80.00, Thats $650 bucks and I will put my bike up against a Specialized, Canondale, Kona, Trek or any other name brand as far as quality of product verses cost of bike.

I started riding at 62 after not being on a bike since I was a kid! I was at 280 lbs. in May and I am now at 240 lbs. with 20lbs. to go. I ride 10 miles a day, weather permitting, never been happier in my life about a bicycle!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 36 Posts