Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
American Expatriate
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sorry but I didn't know where to post this so I am trying here.

I just registered for The Enbridge Ride Tp Conquer Cancer: www.conquercancer.ca I am seeking any donations so that I will be able to ride this. I lost my dad, grandfather, 2 uncles, an aunt and one of my best friends to cancer so this ride means a lot to me. I volunteered at the start and Opening Ceremonies last year and was so envious of the riders. I need to raise $2500 in order to ride. Last year the ride had 4610 riders and raised $17.5 million for The Princess Margaret Cancer Centre.

I have never donen a charity ride and look forward to this one.

If you would like to help me reach my goal, please visit the above website, click on ONTARIO and click on the donations tab at the top of the page and on the "search for a participant" page (the next page) type in my name, Brian Johnson, this will take you to my personal page, and enter a donation. You can also PM me and I will help you with it. The funds go directly to the ride and not to me. They go in on my behalf but I do not see them. If i do not raise the funds I will be unable to ride so, if you are able, please make a donation. I will be forever grateful.

Thank you very much,

Brian J.
Every little bit helps and I will be, personally, very grateful.

Thank you all,

Brian J.

·
63 Posts
Charity rides are one of the most satisfying forms of riding there is in my opinion, I have done two of the the Painted Turtle Camp Challenge rides and the feeling of raising money and riding for a cause can be extremely beneficial in regards to your riding and personal goals. I wish the best of fund raising luck!
Enjoy the ride!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts