Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I've just entered my latest mountain bike video in a video contest. Would you guys help us out by simply watching it between now and January 31, 2010. You can watch it as many times as you want. Every hit counts...you don't even have to watch the whole thing. Just clicking on the link records it as a hit. And if you really want to help us out a bunch, please forward the link to all your friends as well. The most views wins it!!!! Our group is the only one that has entered a cycling video in the contest.

Thanks again everyone.

Cheers

This is the link:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayuGWGf48mU]YouTube - Emv by MonaVie presents Mountain Bike Racer, Trent Zoobkoff[/ame]

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks a lot guys.

The contest is for the product at the beginning of the video. It's an energy drink called Emv.

And yes, just watching the video from the forum counts. You don't actually have to go to Youtube.

Thanks again so much. You guys rock!!!!!

·
Registered
657 Posts
Made it a goal of mine to come into the forum every day and watch it. Also passed it on to some of my mountain bike buddies who are not on the forum (even though this forum is awesome and they should join) so hopefully that will get you a little more exposure.

Again, good job on the video. Have you made other MTB videos????

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We're off to a really good start so far.

In the first three days of December we have over 1,000 views.

Thanks everyone! Keep up the views.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What do you have to get to?
Nothing specific. We just need to get the most views. We're doing good so far though. The video that won last month had 7,000 views, and so far in the first six days of December we have over 2,300 views. So, if we can keep that pace up we should have a pretty good shot.

Thanx everyone that's watching. It's really helping.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts