Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,927 Posts
I feel your pain! Its been raining here during some part of the day for what seems like forever. No rain this morning but we have a noticeable temperature drop after last nights rain. I need to lose about 10 pounds before I can fit back into my cool weather riding gear. We normally have very mild winters with the exception of the last two years. I'm now finding out how northerners feel like during their winter months. :(

·
Two skinny J's
21,185 Posts
I can only ride a trainer so many days before I go nuts! Will the rain end so I can hit asphalt!
I've not been outside other than a mtb since thanksgiving.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
According to the local news we had .05" of rain overnight.
Here in NC in my area just in the last two days prior to Saturday, we had over 3”. For the year so far as I am recalling from my rain gauge, maybe a foot of rain or slightly more.

For the past 4 years it has been unusually rainy in my area. I only complain because I want to ride and get outside projects done.....I am selfish obviously. The good Lord above knows what we need so I try to keep it in perspective.

·
Two skinny J's
21,185 Posts
It’s stopped today. Time to burn the trash wood from the storms we haven’t been able to get to.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts