Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Younger than Hack
746 Posts
Here are our dogs.

First one is Shorty AKA Sir Humps-a-lot. He is a Chihuahua / Mountain Feist mix, he is our inside dog, he spends his days bugging us to let him in and 5 minutes later to let him back out. While in he is either irritating the cat or humping one of his stuffed animals toys. It drives my wife nuts, she will fuss at him and tell him to stop, all the while I tell him he is a good dog and to get him some. By the time he stops the wife is mad at both of us. He is proud he made me happy and I am laughing so hard I can't breath.

Second one is a few years old. Left to right Dakota (the mom) Bear (Male pup from Wrangler and dakota), Wrangler (the Dad). They are outside dogs I have a 50'x70' yard with a nice doghouse for them. I had to put Wrangler down 2 years ago (he got old and mean). Bear died in his sleep last May. Dakota is still around and keeping us busy. Sadly she is up in the years and showing the signs of old age but still able to have fun.

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
A little chow mix in there maybe??

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
boy that's a lot of hair hophead. I cannot imagine spring shedding..:eek:

·
Banned
1,501 Posts
boy that's a lot of hair hophead. I cannot imagine spring shedding..:eek:
Unfortunately, he died last year.:(

Yeah, it was quite a spectacle when he blew coat in the Spring. I had a blower that I'd use on him out in the driveway. You'd swear it was snowing! I wish I had taken some photos of that.

·
zero the hero
75 Posts
I've two awesome German Shephards back in Van.

Wouldn't want any here in Korea, as a neighbor would prolly eat it...

Trip to the market in southern Seoul last weekend:

1 - 20 of 59 Posts