Two Spoke Forums banner

Portes du Soleil Tour - Morzine

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  rudechalets 
#1 · (Edited)
Portes du Soleil Tour – 26th to 27th June 2010

The MTB trek around France and Switzerland will take you on a discovery trip of the Portes du Soleil and its stunning landscape. There are 3 different circuits (35,50 and 75km) and each circuit includes ski lifts...which means less hard work and more please...There are however a few variants for those nutters wishing to cycle uphill. The tour includes 2 service areas giving technical assistance, massage points with electro-stimulation equipment, entertainment, a Portes du Soleil present and lift pass for summer or winter are given to each participant.

Rudechalets offers self catered chalets for 10,14 or 20 people at prices competitive with camp sites and youth hostels. Each chalet is equipped with a 32” LCD TV, media centre, free wifi and guest laptop, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave, secure garage storage, free off street parking and all bedrooms have an Xbox 360s and LCD screens.
For more images, a virtual tour and more information about our accommodation / service please visit our website Self Catered Chalet accommodation in Morzine
I can also help organize airport transfers, guided walks, mountain bike rental and loads of other activities such as rafting and climbing if you wish.

If you have any queries and / or would like to make a booking please do not hesitate to contact me – 08700687030 / helen_oakley@rudechalets.com
I look forward to hearing from you.
Best wishes,
Helen

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.