Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

· Old, fat, and slow
1,312 Posts
I usually ride in the evenings, after work, so at certain times of the year I get to be out for sunset. However, I never ride with my camera—it’s heavy, bulky, and fragile, and I only have one bike set up to carry it with any kind of safety—and that is my slow, heavy, rain/gravel/light touring bike.

I curse myself at least once a ride for not bringing a camera, but I don’t want to invest in something like a mirrorless—light and portable but I have spent So much money on bikes and cameras/lenses and gears for the same …

Yesterday I broke down and took out the cell phone—cracked screen, low resolution, shaky, sweaty hands, no user controls … but I will only live so long and I will only see one sunset per day.

Sorry about the quality. Not up to par with the art most of you post. But for me, just to remember what this actually looked like, it is worth it.

· Old, fat, and slow
1,312 Posts
Were you on a ranch’s private road? It’s illegal to move animals on a public road, in Florida, unless they are in an approved transportation vehicle. I don’t know of many places in Florida where they herd goats.
I assume a private flock got out ... there were no humans in attendance. i really wished I rode with a camera ... They were wandering across a road like they had just escaped ... and they took off when I came by, i couldn't even get stopped, let alone get my phone out to shoot them.

Made me think I was in Italy ..... well, no. Made me think i was getting close to Toothlessville.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts