Two Spoke Forums banner
5021 - 5034 of 5034 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,354 Posts
The last time I tried to get out for a ride, it started warm and sunny, and we ended up taking shelter at a park, crashing a quinceanera, due to freezing rain. It was miserable. But we went for tacos after. What does that have to do with photos? Nothing. This is what finally replaced my Harley.

Tire Wheel Sky Car Vehicle

·
Spin Spin Spin
4,071 Posts
Very cool.....Toyota version of a Hummer. Lifted, sliders, plate bumper and cool color. I am not a big fan of the eggplant purple or the easter egg blue ones. Love the industrial tactical styling on the interior. Yes, I'm a Toyota fanboy......

Wheel Tire Sky Truck Vehicle

·
Premium Member
12,354 Posts
Very cool.....Toyota version of a Hummer. Lifted, sliders, plate bumper and cool color. I am not a big fan of the eggplant purple or the easter egg blue ones. Love the industrial tactical styling on the interior. Yes, I'm a Toyota fanboy......

View attachment 53773
Oh, it's more of the original Land Cruiser, reimagined. Toyota actually built their own Hummer, called the Mega Cruiser. I want one, but I'm about $100k short...

·
1,966 Posts
Four mid-century homes on today’s ride. Some of these are fairly secluded and designed for privacy, so I always have some trepidation rolling up the driveway on houses that I can’t access from public space. Today was no exception. I went up the drive of the Winkelman Residence, took off my mittens, and snapped two pics. Just then, the owner came out with her standard poodle. Mind, this is 9ish on Thanksgiving morning. I apologized, and said that I was a mid-century fan. She was accommodating, as I imagine that I wasn’t the first person she ever saw taking a picture of her house. She asked if I was an architect, and I told her lawyer. She asked about the kind of work I did, and told me she was a federal judge. In that instant I recognized her, and realized that I was in her chambers about 5 years ago on a defective elevator case that settled shortly after the initial case conference where I made her acquaintance. She didn’t have on today’s black leggings then, just a black robe. Her poodle was quite friendly.
Mitchell Residence by Erhman Mitchell, principal of #mitchellgiurgola
Carner Residence by #frankweise
Winkelman Residence by #montgomeryandbishop
#hassrickhouse by #richardneutra
Plant Natural landscape Tree Shade Wood

Plant Tree Wood Land lot Building

Plant Natural landscape Tree Land lot Wood

Plant Tree Sky Natural landscape Land lot

Plant Branch Twig Wood Vegetation

Plant Property Window Plant community Tree

Map Slope Rectangle Land lot Line

Plant Tree Land lot Vegetation Natural landscape