Two Spoke Forums banner
5061 - 5080 of 5090 Posts

·
Spin Spin Spin
4,194 Posts
Guardshark is watchdog over all man cave items......no, he is not a trusty steed....but is hungry for offenders.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Took it last summer, aiming to ask some forum community on advice on good filling for my Air Force 1s that are suffering from a worn heal. The image itself has fairly good quality, I think I used the phone "artificial bokeh" function, which actually is descent.

·
Maturity Challenged
1,158 Posts
"Goop" would temporarily fix that, but those shoes need to be replaced. Did that happen from walking?

·
Mom's Taxi
5,231 Posts
Took it last summer, aiming to ask some forum community on advice on good filling for my Air Force 1s that are suffering from a worn heal. The image itself has fairly good quality, I think I used the phone "artificial bokeh" function, which actually is descent.
I like the little foot in the bottom opening.

·
spin... spin.. spin
1,766 Posts
Plant Sky Cloud Building Tree
Building Cloud Sky Window Vehicle
Cloud Water Sky Beach Fluid
Water Cloud Sky Building Watercourse

Didn’t get paid for December so I shrugged on the 3rd and said see you lads around. The coordinator said, “you’re just leaving? Just like that?”
My reply was a graciously nice, “Yep, just like that.”

Went fly fishing with my Dad in Scotland. Sat on the beach and watched the ocean. Saw a castle or two in Northern England.
Drank some pints and walked about more than a wee bit.

5061 - 5080 of 5090 Posts