Two Spoke Forums banner
5161 - 5169 of 5169 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
Haven’t posted here in quite a bit, but I couldn’t help stopping to take a few shots on my ride the other day. Hope they post ok, usually they are sideways or whatever. That red building is near where I started. it starts off with a pretty good climb I was just grinding it out when I looked to my right and saw this . Had to stop and take it all in. That’s the lower Niagara (after the falls.
Water Sky Plant Cloud Plant community

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
And finally I was trying to post a video of the whirlpool jet boat ride that went by but could only post this screenshot. That smoked glass comes off the boat and you get soaked on it in the summer. The water is Still a bit too chilly for that.
Water Plant Water resources Plant community Ecoregion

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
One last comment, if you zoom in on the Canadian falls in that second to last photo you’ll see the maid of the mist. Awesome tourist attraction that’s well worth the price.
It goes full throttle right at the base of the falls and if you are on the top deck you get completely surrounded by a curtain of water. Just a very unique place on the planet that you can’t get to otherwise.

·
Deranged Touring Cyclist
5,764 Posts
Good to see you around again, Bufflo-jon! Thank you for the pics and descriptions. I've heard a lot about Niagra but never been myself. Looks like I'd do well to fix that oversight :).

5161 - 5169 of 5169 Posts