Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dura Ace Shifters
Cane Creek brake levers

I am interested in Shimano 9spd Brifters and flat bar shifters.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump

·
Premium Member
5,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Aero bar set up with dura ace shifters and cane creek brake levers. These were removed from a bike that I picked up used back in May. Someone interested in setting up a road bike for Triathlons or Time Trials would be interested in this. I have no need for them and would be willing to exchange or trade with someone for 9 speed components. For instance bikertank you have just changed over your Limestone bike to 10 speed. I would be interested in the 9 speed components you have for a swap.

I have swapped with Rola in the past and if you would be interested in swapping you can get a reference from him on his expierence dealing with me. These came from the same bike that I swapped items with Rola.

·
Two skinny J's
21,427 Posts
Aero bar set up with dura ace shifters and cane creek brake levers. These were removed from a bike that I picked up used back in May. Someone interested in setting up a road bike for Triathlons or Time Trials would be interested in this. I have no need for them and would be willing to exchange or trade with someone for 9 speed components. For instance bikertank you have just changed over your Limestone bike to 10 speed. I would be interested in the 9 speed components you have for a swap.

I have swapped with Rola in the past and if you would be interested in swapping you can get a reference from him on his expierence dealing with me. These came from the same bike that I swapped items with Rola.
davero, good people and faster than eBay :)

·
Premium Member
5,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will measure them when I get home. Off the top of my head I would think they are 42cm with a 31.8 clamp diameter. They were removed from a 56cm bike.

I work the second shift so I wont be able to post a width until the morning. The clamp I am positive is 31.8.

·
Premium Member
5,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
42cm Bar

·
Premium Member
5,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Road dual pivot brakes
Road bike fork 1 1/8 steerer tube
Alloy mountain bike handlebar with brake levers

Any of the above or I would also be interested in in your bar and brifters from your Trek that you are planning on converting if it is 9sp.

Thats my short list I am also interested in hearing what you have to offer.

·
115 Posts
Alright, I have:

- set of road brakes
- carbon 1.25" steerer fork

Unfortunately the Trek is an 8speed, and the bars are 38cm c-c. I have a two pairs of wider bars, I think 44 and 46cm, shallow drops.

·
Premium Member
5,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
I no longer have the bars available. They have been swapped out for components I needed more. Thanks for looking.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts