Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you could punch one historical figure in the face, who would it be?

I know the majority are going to say Hitler, or Pol Pot, lets try to be more creative than that.

If you want to explain why go ahead, I don't think I need a reason beyond my love of face punching.

Ulysses S Grant, been told he was a drunk and rash in making decisions.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
What did she do?
Was recently on a facebook thread for planning our 30th year high school class reunion and many of the people I graduated with I also went to the first grade with. Someone brought up, "remember that witch we had in the first grade?". The stories started coming out. Some I remember, some I don't.

One girl needed to go to the bathroom and the teacher wouldn't let her go. After asking several times she eventually pee'd on herself.

As for me, my mother was left-handed and the shoe tying lessons weren't going so well with me, so one day after recess, my shoe came untied and I pretty much failed at getting it retied, so the teacher made me stand in front of the class until my older brother was retrieved from a different class so he could tie my shoe for me.

I don't think she was cut out to be a teacher.

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Was recently on a facebook thread for planning our 30th year high school class reunion and many of the people I graduated with I also went to the first grade with. Someone brought up, "remember that witch we had in the first grade?". The stories started coming out. Some I remember, some I don't.

One girl needed to go to the bathroom and the teacher wouldn't let her go. After asking several times she eventually pee'd on herself.

As for me, my mother was left-handed and the shoe tying lessons weren't going so well with me, so one day after recess, my shoe came untied and I pretty much failed at getting it retied, so the teacher made me stand in front of the class until my older brother was retrieved from a different class so he could tie my shoe for me.

I don't think she was cut out to be a teacher.
I'm a lefty teaching my kid the right way of doing things. Should save her some issues since she's a righty.

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,507 Posts
Bea Arthur...

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Judas Iscariot

·
Registered
53 Posts
Socrates.

·
spin... spin.. spin
1,613 Posts
i love this thread..... i mean love it

first i would dot Bill Gates eye if i ever met him really butt-whole i have to click on start to shut-down my computer... wtf?

i know he is not a historical figure....

so, it would be Charles VII for not trying to save the maiden who led to his crowning... what a twatwaffle!

·
Registered
625 Posts
I'm not a fighter, so I'd punch Helen Keller, she'd never see it coming.

I'd punch out Richard Nixon for obvious reasons, and Gerald Ford for pardoning him.

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i love this thread..... i mean love it

first i would dot Bill Gates eye if i ever met him really butt-whole i have to click on start to shut-down my computer... wtf?

i know he is not a historical figure....

so, it would be Charles VII for not trying to save the maiden who led to his crowning... what a twatwaffle!

Bill Gates is living history, it counts!

I'm not a fighter, so I'd punch Helen Keller, she'd never see it coming.

I'd punch out Richard Nixon for obvious reasons, and Gerald Ford for pardoning him.
She would then ask you for a glass of water, breakthroughs would be had.

·
Registered
625 Posts
If you're going to punch Socrates you need a clever line.

"Here's my method, who's right now?".
oh the irony. I would simply try to find a way to frame Plato.

I think Framing Plato would make a great name for a rock band.

·
Registered
625 Posts
They would just produce whiny Emo music.
emo's over. Once it hit the mainstream it died. We'll have to wait for it to come back around in a nostalgia craze.

So the neofolk renaissance is the next big thing. So Framing Plato can fall in with 16 Horsepower and The Avett Brothers.

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
emo's over. Once it hit the mainstream it died. We'll have to wait for it to come back around in a nostalgia craze.

So the neofolk renaissance is the next big thing. So Framing Plato can fall in with 16 Horsepower and The Avett Brothers.
I wish it died, it just cut itself a little and made everyone think it's dead.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts