Quirks

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Naturegirl, Apr 2, 2009.

1. Naturegirl

Naturegirl New Member

We all have weird factors of our personality, what are some of yours?

It drives me nuts when my bathroom light is left on.

2. Doc

Doc Guest

For me things must look "right" otherwise I keep thinking about it and it drives me crazy.

3. muddeprived

muddeprived Guest

I'm just like you Doc. It's gotta be right or not at all. I'm crazy about that. When i build stuff (jeep, RC, etc) it's gotta be built right or I go insane thinking that something will go wrong. I recently put a new bumper on my jeep and i cut the bumper just a hair off the mark. It's driving me insane :)

4. BlueXJ

BlueXJ New Member

When eating I want my meat at 6 o'clock and veggies at 10 and 2. I like to place things in their correct spot before starting to eat. I know it is weird but I used to have a blind uncle and we all got used to knowing where thing were placed on the plate. He is dead now but the habit is

5. J_cub

J_cub Guest

I will only drink milk out of glass, not plastic.

Also, I drool when I'm sleeping :D Lovely huh?

6. Smiley

Smiley New Member

My beer must be cold. Ice cold. :D

7. CTD50

CTD50 DX's Biggest Member

When I eat a multi-course meal (meat, veggies, whatever, you know -- normal healthy food), I eat one course at a time, no mixing; it's like my taste buds need two bites to catch up.

I also have to fiercely clamp down on a homicidal rage whenever some thug drives by me thumping his bass-'enhanced' car stereo -- particularly the ones that can be heard a quarter-mile away.