Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right now I'm using the iPhone 4S and a Nokia Lumia 900 Windows Phone.

Not a big Android guy, have only had bad experiences with them.

Next.....

·
889 Posts
BlackBerry Torch. Love the keypad and BlackBerry Messenger. Hate the phone.

·
Two skinny J's
21,183 Posts
DROIDX and can't wait to get rid of it and....yes go iPhone someday.

·
Registered
9,927 Posts
iPhone 4. Got it because we have an iPad and I wanted my phone to be compatible with it so I would have all the same apps without paying for them twice or not having them available on another platform.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
First off, I'm a computer nerd and maybe that's the reason I like the Android phones. What is it about the Androids you guys don't like? Not trying to open a can of worms here and I really don't have a dislike for the iPhone. Verizon just didn't offer it when I got my first (not very) Smartphone. Just curious why.

·
Two skinny J's
21,183 Posts
For me it's the phone itself. Battery life SUCKS!! My kids spend all day on theres iPhones with no issue and I charge mine 3 and 4 times a day. Just got a new battery and I'm down to charging 2xs a day and yes I have removed all running apps I can, stopped most of the push notifications and still no luck with the battery. I use my iPad at work to access da nets at work...just gave up on the phone.

I think the DROIDX is notorious for this :D I can use mu iPad for a couple of days before it need to be charged, I LOVE that thing!

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
For me it's the phone itself. Battery life SUCKS!! My kids spend all day on theres iPhones with no issue and I charge mine 3 and 4 times a day. Just got a new battery and I'm down to charging 2xs a day and yes I have removed all running apps I can, stopped most of the push notifications and still no luck with the battery. I use my iPad at work to access da nets at work...just gave up on the phone.

I think the DROIDX is notorious for this :D I can use mu iPad for a couple of days before it need to be charged, I LOVE that thing!
When you said DroidX I knew exactly why you don't like it. Motorola did a horrible job building that phone.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Iphone 4 for me!:thumbsup: Love it!

·
Premium Member
8,414 Posts
Blackberry Bold.

031 and I bbm each other all of the time.

He's all like "Will you be my bff?"

And I'm all like "Totes!"

Actually, I do not give up the blackberry as much as it is weak for interwebz usage is becaause of neuro issues in my left (dominant) hand, I have a VERY hard time using a touchscreen. Plus, I've found the blackberry to be pretty good for what I use it for: text, email, phone calls.

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
Being an IT Manager I touch all kinds of phones. Personally I am an android guy rocking an HTC EVO 4G. I am about to get the Samsung S3 or the HTC EVO 4LTE.

·
Two skinny J's
21,183 Posts

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
We all can't be rich and famous rock stars Hazy !
LOL!!! My wife got it for me cause she was tired of me borrowing hers. Too much phone for my needs but I do like it. :)

·
Two skinny J's
21,183 Posts
LOL!!! My wife got it for me cause she was tired of me borrowing hers. Too much phone for my needs but I do like it. :)
I know, I'm just jealous :). Took me forever to convince the wife I needed one to begin with. Then she made me pay for it out of my "black hole" money.

·
Premium Member
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The fragmentation, buggy, malware and I dont need to tinker is what had me take my Droid Incredible back for an iPhone.

Although, the HTC One X looks pretty cool. Jelly Bean looks like it might be a pretty OS update.

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
What I like about Android is that utmost universal. You do not have to be locked into an ecosystem if you do not wish to. That can be said for any Linux based/open source platform.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts