Rejoice is all heart & you can help her get a Buddy Bike for Christmas 2017!

Discussion in 'General Bike Discussion' started by BuddyBike, Nov 7, 2017.

1. BuddyBike

BuddyBike New Member

MEET REJOICE RALPH – SHE’S ALL HEART! Rejoice was born with half a heart but that doesn't stop her adventurous nature. Rejoice dreams of having a Buddy Bike so she can ride bikes with her whole family and give her brothers a challenge!

We have selected Rejoice to participate in our 3rd Annual Buddy Bikes for Christmas program. She has been offered a discount and has until 12/1/17 to meet the fundraising goal of $2360 to receive a Buddy Bike in time for Christmas! Let's make a holiday wish come true!

Learn more about Rejoice and contribute at
    https://www.gofundme.com/buddybikexmas2017

Please contribute if you can and spread the word!

Attached Files:

2. i12ride

i12ride Spin Spin Spin Tavern Member

These sweet Xmas puppies on their Santa blanket want Rejoice to rejoice on Xmas with a new bike so they gave up some of their treat money..........wii1tothers2ride2

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
    BuddyBike likes this.

3. BuddyBike

BuddyBike New Member

Thank you so much for your contribution to Rejoice's fundraiser. That is so sweet of your pups to give up some of their treat money. I am not sure if mine would be so generous! :)

4. BuddyBike

BuddyBike New Member

Rejoice and her family are working hard to raise funds to receive a discounted Buddy Bike for Christmas! They have until December 1 to meet the fundraising goal. So far they are at $1000 and only have $1360 to go! If you love cycling, you know how liberating it can feel. Rejoice has down syndrome and was born with half a heart. She has a very adventurous nature but she is physically limited at times. The Buddy Bike would allow her to ride with bikes with her family and keep up with her brothers. Please contribute if you can so we can make a little girl's dream come true for Christmas! https://www.gofundme.com/BuddyBikeXmas2017