Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found myself slightly lacking motivation today, so I registered for this. I got a few good friends out that way, so I plan on making a vacation out of the trip. Should be miserable....I mean fun.

That Which Does Not Kill Us

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Well I checked that route and one question came to mind. I wonder if most major medical insurance policies cover treatment for insanity?? That looks nuts.

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm already scared and second-guessing myself. I was talked into it by a "friend" of mine out there. We'll see if we're still friends on August 28th.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Well for what its worth, just about every time in my life that if I looked at something and first thought it nuts but really wanted to do it, some how most of the time I managed a way to get it done.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Let me know how that goes for ya bud. I've been kicking around the idea of doing the Assault on the Peak. I haven't ever done that much climbing, or known someone that has, so keep me posted.

Climb or Die!!

·
1,355 Posts
Go for it brother!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZ2HcRl4wSk]YouTube - You can do it montage.[/ame]

·
717 Posts
That's scary!

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for all the votes of confidence. I needed a big goal for this year. I guess that will suffice. It got me on the rollers last night for some climbing repeats.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
What is the penalty for hiding a motor inside the down tube on the climbs? grin Xela when you pick a big goal, you pick a big goal. I bet you find a way to "Git r done"

·
Who put that curb there?
168 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,475 Posts
1 - 20 of 69 Posts