Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Two skinny J's
21,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe I'm stuck sitting here watching the Royal wedding deciding whether I should ride or stay and watch this. DVR it? Na... live or nothing! Oh well, guess I'll go ride since a Royal wedding of this scale happens all the time right?

·
Registered
179 Posts
I just can't beleive they are showing the wedding instead of the local news. Who cares I don't. I desided on the morning ride. JMO

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,502 Posts
I've pretty much stopped watching tv and the news so I didn't even know it was happening today. I was aware one of them was getting married but that's all I've picked up. Good for them and good for the Brits! 8)

Ride young man...RIDE!

·
spin... spin.. spin
1,613 Posts
i am holding back some very unfriendly comments... but will release just one, okay maybe two.

funny how many Americans are obsessed with the same crown their ancestors fought to get away from.

i am still angry at the British for the hundred year war and burning Jeanne d'Arc alive.. of course we had a king that she crowned that could have tried to help. if not for Mark Cavendish the island would be mostly worthless. well, the Scot's, Welsh and Irish are all okay...

·
Registered
53 Posts
I've pretty much stopped watching tv and the news so I didn't even know it was happening today. I was aware one of them was getting married but that's all I've picked up. Good for them and good for the Brits! 8)

Ride young man...RIDE!
I don't watch tv at all, didn't even know about the wedding until this thread, lol. I should sell my tv and put something more entertaining there, like a bookshelf, or a statue of a squirrel...

·
spin... spin.. spin
1,613 Posts
I don't watch tv at all, didn't even know about the wedding until this thread, lol. I should sell my tv and put something more entertaining there, like a bookshelf, or a statue of a squirrel...
go for a peeing squirrel, peeing ones are always better than there non-peeing cousins..

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
There was a wedding? Huh... guess I missed it darn. I must have been riding.

·
Registered
53 Posts
go for a peeing squirrel, peeing ones are always better than there non-peeing cousins..
That is the most awesomest idea ever! /sells tv and gets a peeing squirrel statue and dedicates it to SprocketGirl for her exceptional idea.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Don't lump the Irish in with the Brits! If not for a storm at sea, the French would have been the saving grace of the Emerald Isle :/

1 - 12 of 12 Posts