Ride out from the Swamp

Discussion in 'General Bike Discussion' started by wild, Sep 6, 2010.

1. wild

wild Yesterday tired old man, Today retired old man

Went to get the bike out for my ride today and the front tire is a little low, I get the pump and tickle the presta valve, no air comes out, so I tighten it back up then loosen it tickle it again no air, then i push in again and out pops a little rubber ring and a lot of air. That tube is junk, I take off the tire put in a new tube, back on the bike and off we go. 5 miles down the swamp road and out on the highway man the bike is feeling good. Then I hear this BARK and growl It sounds big and bad it an't no yapper its a real dog Bark. I grab 2 gears stand on the pedals and look back, I think I see smoke off that rear tire but no dog. now I am 1/4 mile down the road I keep looking back no dog. Then it hits me that bark was to loud to be a real dog. I think it must of came from the truck that was going the other way, Well he realy got me :thumbsup:. So I am back pedaling the bike and thinking how funny that must of been for any one watching. I went on to Head of the river and came back home. I am still :D and it was one of the best rides I have had.

Where can I get me one of them things :rolleyes:

Last edited: Sep 6, 2010