1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Two skinny J's
21,193 Posts
Are you gonna ride with Back Alley and do the century? I'm also riding day 4 from Richmond to Williamsburg with Ride 2 Recovery. And a week or so after that the Crystal City ride in DC. If I soon don't get some miles I won't be able to ride and complete any one of them!

·
Two skinny J's
21,193 Posts
BTW, do the wings have 25 straight yet?

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are you gonna ride with Back Alley and do the century? I'm also riding day 4 from Richmond to Williamsburg with Ride 2 Recovery. And a week or so after that the Crystal City ride in DC. If I soon don't get some miles I won't be able to ride and complete any one of them!
Not sure I'm going to try keeping up with those guys for 100 miles... I've been talking with a buddy that lives up your way about doing it. Not really sure I'm ready for a century yet, but I bet it would be great fun.
I rode to Conte's and back a couple of days ago and it felt great. Those new wheels are oh so nice...

BTW, do the wings have 25 straight yet?
They we're stopped at 23 straight last night by Vancouver. They still have the NHL record for more straight wins at home and also most wins in one season with 62 that they did back in the mid 90's...

Cant wait for the play off's to get started...

GO WINGS!!!!

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Hockey does not exist as long as Gary Bettman still has a job. Sad thing is till the strike I WAS a hockey fan. After the strike and the way Bettman handled it, I turned down free tickets to the Stars.

·
Yesterday tired old man, Today retired old man
4,311 Posts
I can't belive how the Flyers have went downhill, I am thinking thay won't make the playoffs the way thay are playing.

·
717 Posts
I'm in on the Century...again, as a tune-up I've got my sites set on this one on 4/22/12:
http://powhatanbiketour.com/

Guess I got to start getting more seat time?

·
Two skinny J's
21,193 Posts

·
717 Posts
After the Rockets Landing party winds down lets all meet at Legends, sipping Richmonds best beer and slurpping oysters on their patio is a most excellent way to recover.

http://legendbrewing.com/

·
Two skinny J's
21,193 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
After the Rockets Landing party winds down lets all meet at Legends, sipping Richmonds best beer and slurpping oysters on their patio is a most excellent way to recover.

http://legendbrewing.com/
Beer sounds good, but I'm not slurpping snot from a shell...

·
Registered
97 Posts

·
Two skinny J's
21,193 Posts
Sounds like a good ride, may consider driving down from NoVa for this. May only do the half century depends on how much mileage I can get in over the next month.

simon
If you do come down let us know which side you start from. I'm sure you would start at Rockets Landing but Charles city is nice too. Cap2Cap is a nice 1st century of the year since it's petty flat and fast. I'm ,ike you tho, kind of worried about the miles I've NOT ridden yet!

·
717 Posts
Beer sounds good, but I'm not slurpping snot from a shell...
How else can you re-load all the "snot-rockets" that get fired off during a long ride? :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts