Riding Backwards

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by KennyLogins, Jun 11, 2009.

1. KennyLogins

KennyLogins Guest

Has anyone mastered the fine art of riding a bicycle backwards? I saw some guy doing this while driving down the road... He was sitting on the handlebars facing the seat and pedaling. If you mounted a seat to your handlebars and had two extra wheels you could make a weird vehicle indeed...

2. Doc

Doc Guest

I have done it before but as I remember it didnt end very well :D

3. Naturegirl

Naturegirl New Member

I've tried and failed miserably.

4. riderman14

riderman14 Guest

i used to do it all the time when i was young!! did it on my blue schwinn sting ray,the one with the metal flake,sparklley bannana seat!!..lol..

5. riderman14

riderman14 Guest

i used to do it all the time when i was wayyy younger.did it on my Schwinn blue sting ray,the one with the high rise handle bars,and the metel flake bannana seat!...ride on

6. COSMTBFAN

COSMTBFAN DAS BOOT!!

Yep, same thing, I did it on my BMX bike back in the day. It was a bitchin Mongoose, with Tuff mags, laid back post, the killer pad kit, only the front brake, and it was laced through the goose neck, but that didn't matter, because rim brakes SUCKED on Tuffs, yeah, it was pimpin!! LOL!! At least I thought it was!! LOL!!

7. katvando

katvando Guest

Ha, classic man!

8. Sammie

Sammie Guest

Nope, not that coordinated!!

9. Grape Ape

Grape Ape Younger than Hack Tavern Member

Did it when I was kid. The crash recovery time is a bit long now. I think I will just think back to when I could do it and not try it now.

10. Smiley

Smiley New Member

Always wondered why would you wanna do that?! You might end up with a seat planted in your...erm...well, not a pretty picture.:eek:

11. hophead

hophead New Member Tavern Member

That's happened to me going forward and your right, not pretty!:eek:

12. Smiley

Smiley New Member

Yeouch. *shudder*

Not sure I want to know exactly how you did that...