Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone mastered the fine art of riding a bicycle backwards? I saw some guy doing this while driving down the road... He was sitting on the handlebars facing the seat and pedaling. If you mounted a seat to your handlebars and had two extra wheels you could make a weird vehicle indeed...

·
Registered
109 Posts
i used to do it all the time when i was young!! did it on my blue schwinn sting ray,the one with the metal flake,sparklley bannana seat!!..lol..

·
Registered
109 Posts
i used to do it all the time when i was wayyy younger.did it on my Schwinn blue sting ray,the one with the high rise handle bars,and the metel flake bannana seat!...ride on

·
DAS BOOT!!
109 Posts
Yep, same thing, I did it on my BMX bike back in the day. It was a bitchin Mongoose, with Tuff mags, laid back post, the killer pad kit, only the front brake, and it was laced through the goose neck, but that didn't matter, because rim brakes SUCKED on Tuffs, yeah, it was pimpin!! LOL!! At least I thought it was!! LOL!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yep, same thing, I did it on my BMX bike back in the day. It was a bitchin Mongoose, with Tuff mags, laid back post, the killer pad kit, only the front brake, and it was laced through the goose neck, but that didn't matter, because rim brakes SUCKED on Tuffs, yeah, it was pimpin!! LOL!! At least I thought it was!! LOL!!

Ha, classic man!

·
Registered
465 Posts
Always wondered why would you wanna do that?! You might end up with a seat planted in your...erm...well, not a pretty picture.:eek:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts