Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone mastered the fine art of riding a bicycle backwards? I saw some guy doing this while driving down the road... He was sitting on the handlebars facing the seat and pedaling. If you mounted a seat to your handlebars and had two extra wheels you could make a weird vehicle indeed...

·
DAS BOOT!!
109 Posts
Yep, same thing, I did it on my BMX bike back in the day. It was a bitchin Mongoose, with Tuff mags, laid back post, the killer pad kit, only the front brake, and it was laced through the goose neck, but that didn't matter, because rim brakes SUCKED on Tuffs, yeah, it was pimpin!! LOL!! At least I thought it was!! LOL!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yep, same thing, I did it on my BMX bike back in the day. It was a bitchin Mongoose, with Tuff mags, laid back post, the killer pad kit, only the front brake, and it was laced through the goose neck, but that didn't matter, because rim brakes SUCKED on Tuffs, yeah, it was pimpin!! LOL!! At least I thought it was!! LOL!!

Ha, classic man!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.