1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Two skinny J's
21,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
To me with some of the meds I am on now, I wouldn't any more get on a bike without my Road ID that I would without a helmet. My luck just has never been that good to count on. Actually I wear it more like a medic alert than a cyclist would wear a road id. Great service and a good idea. I highly recommend them.

·
Registered
66 Posts
The companies that seem to be big sponsors of the coverage are really surprising me. RoadID, Cleanbottle, Headsweats being the three that caught my eye. Small companies (and Clean Bottle being pretty new as far as I can tell, I never saw Bottle Guy before last year), and somehow two of them are from my local area.

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,576 Posts
I like my Road ID. Let's them who to call to pick up the remains. LOL! I know some people who also make id tags at the pet store for like $5.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Sorry, the part I don't like is purchase is necessary. I don't mind donating to a charity, but requiring me to purchase something is a whole other thing.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I didn't read it that purchase was necessary. I read it as one entry for every $20 purchased, one entry for following and posting the link on Twitter, one entry for Facebook and one entry for the survey. Sure, if you spend a bunch on roadid products, you'd get more entries, but it's certainly not required. Actually, doing the donation for the same amount would give more entries than buying product.

Myself, I have three entries and no money changed hands.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts