Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quit what you are thinking now guys. Sprocket is the name of my bike, (the Sunray semi recumbent) and I got to ride her like I rented her. Not really that far, but a wonderful ocean breeze. Salt smell in the air. Really a great ride. Only one really cute blond in a bikini. Saw one other cyclist that was really pretty, but she was more interested in Sprocket than the gray haired old guy on her.

Monday or Tues if the ankle holds up its a start at Navarre beach to Pensacola Beach. The cameras worked well in the panniers so hopefully future trips are possible.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
On the road, but will post a couple when I return in a couple of days. Great ride, but too bad the trip had to be cut short. Mother in law fractured a hip and will be traveling home tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well call me crazy. Call me a newbe, but I can't seem to figure out a way to attach an image without a URL which means having them uploaded somewhere else. Am I wrong or what am I missing.

·
Younger than Hack
746 Posts
Hit the post reply button. Then look below the text box, below the submit reply and preview post button, keep going down. See it, no not miscellaneous options below it down just a little. Yep Attach files. Click the upload and edit images button. it will allow you to upload images from your computer and attach them to your post.

It allows you to upload 10 pics, each pic must be less than 195kb. If they are larger then you will have to upload them to a picture sharing site and then use the little mountain button above the text box to attach the URL, but you have that figured out already.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts