Two Spoke Forums banner

Rouvy

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  sanfudgik 
#1 ·
Trying out 14 day trial of Rouvy and so far liking it. No hiccups or issues streaming and a great library of rides and group rides constantly. I was many month over on a FTP test so I did the Rouvy FTP test. It falls almost in line with what Garmin has me at. My FTP is 247 by their test standard.

Not overly into that metric rather than increasing my climbing ability and overall ride times on given routes I have that I ride.

Anyone else doing Rouvy here?

#2 ·
I tried it a couple of years ago. I don’t recall liking or disliking it. I have a friend that “crossed over” and he seems to like it :)

Reactions: Germanrazor
#3 ·
I did FulGaz for a year and liked it. That was during the early pandemic when I rode in my garage for 15 months. I also had TrainerRoad at the time and didn’t renew FulGaz because by then I was riding outside again and liked TrainerRoad better. I chose Fulgaz over Rouvy because I don’t like gamification and didn’t want to see an avatar of myself overlaid on the screen inserted into the “real” video route. FulGaz just has the video.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.