Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Total noob (& forum admin)
12,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're offering this as a way for members to trade with other members, but in the end, it's your responsibility to know who you are doing business with. Please treat each other honestly and fairly. The site is not responsible for any transactions.

All ads should include photos, along with a clearly stated value, or what you are willing to trade for. Do not post your email, phone, or any other contact info in the thread, as that just invites spammers and scammers. You can negotiate in public if you'd like, but exchange info via PM. As a courtesy, please note when an item is no longer available.

Expect this thread to be updated as we hammer out the rest of the rules, which are only in the best interest of members.

·
259 Posts
opps

messed up

·
Premium Member
1,789 Posts
I thought this was what the classifieds were for?

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
^good point, should we merge or is the swap area more for "members" versus the public?

·
Total noob (& forum admin)
12,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Classifieds section is fine for posting ads, but not very noticeable. Using the forum format with threads allows more interaction.

·
retromike3
274 Posts
Old but almost never used NorTack frame Jig for sale

I bought this jig a long time ago when bicycles had a different specks for tubes.

I have been able to build a few frames with this jig, but I upgraded to a henry james jig and now I need the room that is being taking up buy this jig.

It is bilt around a machined half inch plate of aluminum and has head tube,seat tube,BB and down tube and top tube and rear drop out jigs for holding the tubes in place. It will handle up to 135mm dropouts and I have used it for 1 1/8th head tubes. I paid 1500 dollars for it new and If You pay for the shipping. I think $700 for it would be a good price and I really need the space.

Mike Frye AKA Frye Bikes

[email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts