Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Outdoorholic.
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
With the temperatures beginning to cool, and the signs that Autumn is upon us, I took the chance and headed to the rural area of Nara City. With the rice season in full swing, with some areas harvested, there was great scenery abound. To get to the commencement of today's planned course, I had to cycle 36km x 2-hour, but luckily most was flat, which was made up of many hill-climbs. But, at the end of the day, some truly awesome scenery.
Check-out the attached images -

p.s. This is my blog and trip details of this ride - http://theoutdoorholic.blogspot.jp/2017/09/rural-nara-circuit.html

Attachments

·
Two "Slow" Spoke
3,445 Posts
As usual, :love: your photos. Wish I was there exploring Japan with you.

·
Deranged Touring Cyclist
5,759 Posts
More great pics, Outdoor, thank you! I really like the looks of the roads and hills you found this time, to say nothing of that scenery!

·
Two "Slow" Spoke
3,445 Posts
Well, don't just talk about it, start planning. I would be more than honored to show you about. Thank you for viewing. I have just completed my blog and will post it.
Yup, I checked out your blog regularly. You not only ride but you are also an avid hiker. Your last hike in July was over 17 miles and 4,000 feet of climb! :eek:

As far as visiting Japan. It's definitely on my bucket list but I still have two kids to put through college first before I can think about it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.