San Diego Mountain Biking Association - August Meeting location change!

Discussion in 'California Bike Forum' started by aweesan, Jul 23, 2009.

1. aweesan

aweesan New Member

North County San Diego-- we're coming to see you!
    Here's your chance to get some face time with SDMBA Board members and other concerned folks like yourself. It's an opportunity to hear the latest goings on in the mountain biking community in San Diego and a chance for you to voice your opinions too.

Look for TrailNews announcements each month or check back here in the near future for proposed agenda items.

If you have a topic to introduce as an agenda item please email [email protected]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Date:
    Wednesday, August 19, 2009
    Time:
    6:30pm - 8:30pm
    1590 Leucadia Blvd.
    Encinitas, CA

Phone:
    Email: [email protected]
    www.sdmba.com

2. aweesan

aweesan New Member

Also- coming to San Diego is New Belgium's Tour de Fat! We'll be discussing that as SDMBA & the San Diego County Bike Coalition will be helping spread the good word about bikes and riding more.

The date for that event is 10/3 and I'll post more info later, but, if you're interested in helping volunteer for great causes and have a great time in the process, please come to the meeting!

We'll be discussing many more items and, if you want to see something of particular interest to you, please message me or send your agenda suggestions to [email protected]

Thanks all, and hope to see you there!