Two Spoke Forums banner
21 - 40 of 112 Posts

· Registered
346 Posts
Alcohol for you or the poor patient?

In Dallas Dr. Harold Younger use to say he would give you a $1000 if you could pull your own tooth with a pair of pliers.

QUOTE]

Maybe Funetical should give him a call, I think he is in Texas somewhere, state ain't that big. This is a sucker bet, seen patients with bone loss so bad teeth fell out before I could get forceps on them...

DrB

· Registered
346 Posts
Alcohol for you or the poor patient?

In Dallas Dr. Harold Younger use to say he would give you a $1000 if you could pull your own tooth with a pair of pliers.

Just had a great 2 hour workout in the gym.

Big storms with lots of rain this week guess I'll be on the trainer in the carport.
Alcohol, patient don't need not alcohol...

Maybe Funetical should give Dr Younger a call, I think he is in Texas somewhere, state ain't that big.

$1000 is a sucker bet, seen patients with bone loss so bad teeth fell out before I could get forceps on them...
Enough of the Dentist stories...

DrB

· Registered
30 Posts
My screenname is my surname. Perhaps not adviseable in our modern era of identity theft, but I'm tired of the screennames I've always used and can't be bothered to come up with another one. I'm also in a phase right now of reclaiming my last name, after years and years of hating it.

Avatar: me and a tree sharing a moment in Riverside Park, NYC.

Booo-ring!

· DX's Biggest Member
794 Posts
Sounds like you have one hell of a commuter bike.

Here is an appropriate avatar for ya.....
CTD, you need this jersey that I'm wearing below. A friend of mine got it for me for my birthday, because it's related to the work I do.

View attachment 453

You can get it here.

LOVE2PEDAL Bicycle Shorts and Cycling Jerseys from Primal, Falconi,
Hop, that's PERFECT! Will post it within minutes! (BTW, my 'everything' bike is a Dakar XLT, custom parts pick, I built it up, 5.7" travel front AND rear.

Xela, I looked @ your link, and the jersey is there...too small for me, I take a 50. Good thought, though, I'd have worn it!

· Cranking Old Guy
712 Posts
My name is me.
Picture is me. I'll change it as soon as my wife takes some "biking" pictures. Maybe tomorrow, we have sun for the first time in months.

· Cranking Old Guy
712 Posts
Doc.
It started raining yesterday and ""AT TIMES" it has rained 15 inches an hour for one or two hours at a time.
Light rain the rest of the time. Humidity in my office right now at 7:38a is 83%.

But life goes on, as I am writing the bottom feel out again.

· Registered
346 Posts
I guess the post I saw was from a while ago, sorry buddy, I'll think about ya when I take my gdaughter out of the practice bike with me tomorrow morning. She is 4 and rides like the wind by herself, but runs out of gas after about 2miles, and she is ONLY 4, amazing bike handling skills.

DrB

· Cranking Old Guy
712 Posts
Remember, children "Think" they can do anything and can because they believe!!!

Got to go to the bank. Boy it's raining. I'll take the 4x4 with big tires

21 - 40 of 112 Posts