Two Spoke Forums banner
41 - 60 of 112 Posts

· Cranking Old Guy
712 Posts
If you can look in the mirror and say you've had a good life and the children are doing well then aman.

· Registered
346 Posts
If you can look in the mirror and say you've had a good life and the children are doing well then aman.
You Betcha, what life is all about....
That and spoilin the hell out of the gkids, took them out for ice cream after soccer game tonight(I'm doin the "soccer mom" thing) they were bouncin of the walls for a while, but it was great.

And cycling, finally got my wife interested enough to do it with me, we are volunteering to help Levi put on his Granfondo next weekend, will be a lot of fun.

DrB

· Cranking Old Guy
712 Posts
Always Spoil the Grand kids at their house then you can go home!!!!!

My children and grand and great grand children are doing will so I'm a happy old man.

I can sit around in my underwear and don't have to hear "Hey Dad". All I ask is call on Sunday before chURch.

· Brit
58 Posts
I was a quite expert nappy changer when my daughter was tiny. Now she lives far enough away that we've hardly had a chance to do the same for her 3 children.

They are all beautiful, though, despite being partly descended from me.

Back to the original questions. I thought I'd be original and use my own name!

My avatar was an accident. I was cropping a picture for my profile and something went wrong ... I quite like the effect :)

· Cranking Old Guy
712 Posts
From that I think you are a brit.

Nap or nappy over here sleeping in the afternoon!
Old people do it best.

How about filling in your PROFILE, please!

· Younger than Hack
747 Posts
re: Screen name & Avatar

Finally picked an avatar. It is a pic of my Nephew and I, from my last trip to CO in late June. His mom (my sister) said he needed a haircut. He didn't want one, I told him If He let me shave his head he could shave mine. He agreed. Then backed out so my sis cut did both shaves. This is our halfway through picture. He is going for the Mr. T and I am the reverse Mr T.

After the pics were taken she finished with our haircuts.

· Group rookie
392 Posts

Avatar is one of 12 custom Avatars I created for my Yahoo account.

Screen name is a modernized version of my Yahoo screen name (cyberlegend1994), derived from both getting my big break in the DJ business in 1994, and being declared a karaoke legend by a local DJ/KJ the same year.

· ♥'s Bicycles
500 Posts

The movie "The Italian Job" has a character who they call "Handsome Rob". He is the embodiment of swagger and he has problems with authority. I don't have that much swagger but I liked the character.

My name is... wait for it.... .... Ryan.

My avatar is a sign on a local greenway trail.

· DX's Biggest Member
794 Posts

Thought a while about an avatar for this site; figured I'd pick one before posting here.

It's a photo I found of a completely ridiculous billboard, so absurd I couldn't NOT save it!

CTD50 comes from my being 50 years old, and being called "Crash Test Dummy" by one of my buds last year after breaking my collarbone in 5 places. (This is the same bud who nicknamed me "Chumba Wumba" at work several years ago, just because he felt I needed a bike-related nickname and C-W just sounded right to him; he also called me 'fossil' once, due to our age difference [he's 29 now], so I called him 'fetus'. Funniest one, though, was one my then-teen nieces hung on him in '01, after seeing him in lycra... they called him babydick.)

· Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts

Finally picked an avatar. It is a pic of my Nephew and I, from my last trip to CO in late June. His mom (my sister) said he needed a haircut. He didn't want one, I told him If He let me shave his head he could shave mine. He agreed. Then backed out so my sis cut did both shaves. This is our halfway through picture. He is going for the Mr. T and I am the reverse Mr T.

After the pics were taken she finished with our haircuts.
I thought you were wearing a hat! That's great. I sported the Mr.T for all of 45 minutes before people started staring.

13 Posts

I have been known as "The Bicycling Guitarist" since the early 1980s for riding a bicycle while playing guitar at the same time. Since then I've gone many tens of thousands of miles doing this, commuting to college classes, visiting friends in the next town, getting groceries, or just cruising.

I made the avatar myself. It's a fairly good likeness of me.

· Registered
7 Posts
I have used KINGJB every were. I cant remember why I chose it the first time I ever had to make a screen-name or something for a forum or wherever it was. I have just used it ever sense. As for my Avatar its is a picture of me and my Jeep.

41 - 60 of 112 Posts