Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Working construction I could see how this could come in handy. Granted a 5gal pail works also but this is nicely labeled with the contents so there are no surprises.

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,576 Posts
This is right up there with The Bumper Dumper.

·
Two skinny J's
21,514 Posts
Working construction I could see how this could come in handy. Granted a 5gal pail works also but this is nicely labeled with the contents so there are no surprises.
lol, I can't count the times... never mind if you work in the field you know. The one thing a construction site *usually* has is the green box :D

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'm sad the images don't show up for me, but the title of the webpage in my browser is hilarious.

·
spin... spin.. spin
1,623 Posts
even if one likes the idea... who would buy a cardboard box and plastic baggy specially for this purpose?
carrying your poo around is more than slightly gross.:eek:

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
It should come with a prepaid postage label, so you can send it to someone you don't like when you're done.
A guy I used to work for always said that Americans will buy anything if packaged properly... maybe you're on to something.

·
Registered
625 Posts
If you nail two things together that have never been nailed together before, some schmuck will buy it. ~ George Carlin

1 - 16 of 16 Posts