Shock & Awe! (Awesome Cable-Cam video!)

Discussion in 'Mountain Biking' started by unigeezer, Nov 29, 2009.

1. unigeezer

unigeezer Over 50 and not '2' tired

I just made this video which combines a short intro, explaining how I came up with my "Uni-Cable-Cam" concept, followed by a variety of high energy clips that shows the amazing smoothness and flow of the UCC system!

Hope you enjoy. :thumbsup:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ka7qThVRvNk]YouTube - Shock & Awe: Awesome "Unicycle-Cable-Cam" video![/ame]

2. Grape Ape

Grape Ape Younger than Hack Tavern Member

How much editing do you have to do on the footage from the UCC. Every video you have posted has you clean and neat in the shot the cam is flowing right along with you and you stay in the middle. I know there is a lot of editing but how much actual footage are you getting and how much ends up in the videos you post? How much is thrown away because you are out of frame or because of a weak crash that you don't want us to see?:p

3. unigeezer

unigeezer Over 50 and not '2' tired

I often include my bails in my videos as they are fun to see. I've been using my UCC for some time now, and have learned how to time and frame the shots, so now most of my shots are successful on first try.

4. funetical

funetical Slowin it up.

Bails are fun to see, but I had to read that a few times to make sure I read it right.

5. wild

wild Yesterday tired old man, Today retired old man

I hate dial up :hate: