Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Over 50 and not '2' tired
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just made this video which combines a short intro, explaining how I came up with my "Uni-Cable-Cam" concept, followed by a variety of high energy clips that shows the amazing smoothness and flow of the UCC system!

Hope you enjoy. :thumbsup:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ka7qThVRvNk]YouTube - Shock & Awe: Awesome "Unicycle-Cable-Cam" video![/ame]

·
Younger than Hack
746 Posts
How much editing do you have to do on the footage from the UCC. Every video you have posted has you clean and neat in the shot the cam is flowing right along with you and you stay in the middle. I know there is a lot of editing but how much actual footage are you getting and how much ends up in the videos you post? How much is thrown away because you are out of frame or because of a weak crash that you don't want us to see?:p

·
Over 50 and not '2' tired
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How much editing do you have to do on the footage from the UCC. Every video you have posted has you clean and neat in the shot the cam is flowing right along with you and you stay in the middle. I know there is a lot of editing but how much actual footage are you getting and how much ends up in the videos you post? How much is thrown away because you are out of frame or because of a weak crash that you don't want us to see?:p
I often include my bails in my videos as they are fun to see. I've been using my UCC for some time now, and have learned how to time and frame the shots, so now most of my shots are successful on first try.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts