Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
NC Road Biker
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are they good to where while riding?Thinking bout getting some,my butts been hurting!!Thanks:thumbsup:

·
Banned
1,501 Posts
Are they good to where while riding?Thinking bout getting some,my butts been hurting!!Thanks:thumbsup:
Absolutely! Good cycling shorts + a high quality well fitting saddle = a happy rear end.

·
♥'s Bicycles
499 Posts
getting real bike shorts will take your ride from good to great. For affordable, high quality shorts I always reccommend people check out Aerotech Designs!

• Affordable
• American Made (in PA I believe?)
• Very high quality
• Great customer service
• Sizes from small to 4 or 5XL (because they understand that cyclists come in ALL shapes and sizes; I respect that)

I've got 2 pairs of the standard shorts and 4 or 5 pairs of the Pro shorts and my wife (who is an Athena AKA: a big girl cyclist) has a few pairs of their womens shorts too. I've been super-happy with all of them. If you can swing it the pro shorts are noticeably nicer than the standard shorts but any of their products are great!

Disclosure: I have no affiliation with Aerotech Designs other than being a very satisfied repeat customer

·
NC Road Biker
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got me some guys..no more sore a##!!

·
Drink plenty of water!!!
328 Posts
Just one more little item... for long rides,say anything over 50 miles use a chamoix creme.. I recommend Assos. New levels of comfort!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts