Two Spoke Forums banner
361 - 370 of 370 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
I've never shaved my legs but I like to manscape my nether regions and butt hair once in awhile just in case I ever want to join an impromptu nude bike race.
So far it's never happened but I've confident that - someday, somewhere, I will run across one and I will be glad that I was prepared.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Twenty-five years ago when I was moving from Mtn to road bike and I rode <gasp> 100 miles a week, I almost did it.

So I am pretty hard-core now and I'm holding an electric razor one day. Quick experiment: that was easy, small area one on one leg, hardly noticeable. Thing is, that one area is now noticeably cooler.

WTH... "bzzzzzzzz" Leg's are now cold. I am now a cyclist and I hit those interval's with new energy (I have to now!). I also bought a dream bike.

I only wish shaving my face was so easy.

·
tall old member
1,410 Posts
I thought I was smart, they always use my left arm for chemotherapy and have a hard time getting the IV patch and tape out of my hairy arms. I shaved my left arm, it worked well when the vein fizzled out and they pulled the IV and put it in the other arm that wasn’t shaved. If I have to go to the hospital or chemo center again I’m shaving everything below my neck.

361 - 370 of 370 Posts