Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ahh... I accept, What did you find horrible about it? Aside from DiCaprio being perpetually 14?

·
Registered
567 Posts
In this case, being a good or bad movie wouldn't be the deciding factor for watching this one. I, personally, stay away from any of DiCaprio's movies. With one exception..Blood Diamond..only because, imho, DiCaprio wasn't anyway near the focus, nor driving force behind that movie. For some reason I lump DiCaprio & Renée Zellweger into the same mold. They both give me the willys' watching them.

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey... OK. Listen... no you're right. I dare you to find and actor that hasn't made at least one terrible movie.

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Man of the House (2005/I)

Rules of Engagement (2000) He and S.L. Jackson are terrible together in this one.

Double Jeopardy (1999) Terrible. I don't care what my wife thinks.

Volcano (1997) Nothing Scarier than a thing you can briskly walk away from, provided your scientist haven't failed your society. Damn Scientist.

Batman Forever (1995) Probably the worst Chris O'Donnel movie ever, and whoever th[ought to themselves "Val Kilmer would make a great Batman!" Should be dragged outside and shot.

·
Premium Member
2,475 Posts
Bill Murray has never made a bad movie. EVER.

Scrooged
Groundhog Day
Royal Tennenbaums
Life Aquatic
What About Bob
Ghostbusters
Caddyshack
Broken Flowers
Lost in Translation
Rushmore
Kingpin

1 - 20 of 27 Posts