Sicko

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by TxCyclist, Oct 15, 2009.

1. TxCyclist

TxCyclist Administrator Staff Member Admin Staff

Been sick this whole week. A large group of the office all got sick with some flu like virus. I tested negative for the Flu though so it's not the overly advertised H1N1 but still sucks none the less. Lots of my friends are out as well, have one friend who's whole family is sick. Bummer, luckily it's just been me.

2. jsbarks

jsbarks Guest

I have some flu like symptoms, sucks I cant work, no sick pay and meds suck and are not to effective. No Dr. visits as I have no drug coverage:p.

Worst part is the dry coughing and fever

I got it from my girlfriends brother. That jerk.

3. Industry_Hack

Industry_Hack Total noob (& forum admin) Admin Staff Tavern Member

[rant]
    My girlfriend is LDS, sort of, and they have what are referred to as "home teachers". Two guys stop by once a week, and I guess they have a bible lesson with her daughter. (I wouldn't know, because I'm usually hiding in my office)

Anyway, one of them is a nice doctor that's gotta be close to retiring. So he mentioned that he saw 12 swine flu patients the day he stopped by. Hello! Little kids with green noses are bad enough, but he's been around swine flu all day. I'm not paranoid, I just don't want any doctors stopping by after that.
    [/rant]

Glad you're back.

4. mtndoc

mtndoc New Member

That Doc should have known better!!!! Sounds like he should have already retired. I hope you don't get it, unless that man was VERY careful, it's likely you were exposed.

Wash your hands constantly and try to clean everything he touched with isopropyl alcohol 70% and let is stand.

Good luck, but you should be a little paranoid, that flu is a lot more of a problem than they thought it was going to be.

DrB

5. funetical

funetical Slowin it up.

Every one feeling better? I thought I had a touch of it a while back, but I think it was food poisoning.

6. coco2

coco2 Well-Known Member

Aw good, your all on the mend then...so what are doing sitting here reading this then, get out on those bikes ;);):D

7. funetical

funetical Slowin it up.

8. coco2

coco2 Well-Known Member

9. funetical

funetical Slowin it up.

There sick it's raining I'm a say there not insane.