Sidi Wire 2 Air Vent Carbon

Discussion in 'Gear & Accessories' started by rola643, May 24, 2020.

1. rola643

rola643 Two skinny Js Staff Member Admin Staff Mod Team Tavern Member

IMG_0285.JPG IMG_0602.JPG IMG_0906.JPG IMG_2092.JPG IMG_4426.JPG IMG_6275.JPG IMG_6986.JPG I'm so disappointed. I waited a long time to find a pair of these in the screaming yellow, hi-vis. Finally found and bought them. I've worked on getting them setup harder than any other pair of shoes I've ever had.

I have a pair of Sidi Dominator 7 mtb shoes that I love that are a size 44 and have a bit to much wiggle room but I'm ok with that because MOST of mtb riding is in the cooler fall and winter months and thicker heavier socks are generally needed. With that in mind I bought the new shoes 1/2 size smaller. I just can't make them work. The toes box is just to tight and for some reason I can't get the cleat in the right position on my right foot to save my arse. I'm really not that picky and adjust pretty quickly to be honest but not in these shoes. I suspect it's in part because of the tight fit and I'm getting. bit of a hot spot that I can not seem to adjust out....so disappointed. Have them up for sale and a lose for me sine I have about 5 rides on them...

I find it ironic that I bought these as a 43.5 and as you can see the photo of the tongue says that but on the sole it says 43 and I did not notice this until today taking photos to put them up for sale.

IMG_0285.JPG IMG_0602.JPG

Dos_Ruedas likes this.
  2. Dos_Ruedas

Dos_Ruedas Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear those aren’t working out. That’s a sweet looking pair of shoes!!!