1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Total noob (& forum admin)
12,350 Posts
Could be worse. I'm on my way to Instacare to get some drugs for a chest infection. Since my allergies usually mask symptoms until it's too late, I'm likely to end up with pneumonia if I don't go soon.

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,536 Posts
At least ya don't have to shovel rain, right? It's been one of the wettest springs I can remember. I can't even string together enough dry days to get the garden tilled.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Could be worse. I'm on my way to Instacare to get some drugs for a chest infection. Since my allergies usually mask symptoms until it's too late, I'm likely to end up with pneumonia if I don't go soon.
Your right, it can always be worse. Hope you get better soon Hack

I know how you feel about getting the garden tilled as well Nigal. Should have done it in March.:rolleyes: My guess is it will dry up like a desert in a couple of weeks. Then we will be complaining about having to water the dang garden.:mad::mad:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Boy I'd give anything for some rain down here we have cracks in the ground a inch wide with no chance of rain in site.

·
Total noob (& forum admin)
12,350 Posts
I won't bother planting my garden until June. That way I won't have to worry about snow. Oh, my wife and I went together to Instacare, and got a bag of drugs.

[edit] The doctor looked in my throat, which was kinda funny. Nothing at all to see in there any more.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts