Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 366 Posts

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
I'm brain dead for ideas at the moment, but I like the idea!

·
Two skinny J's
21,453 Posts
Being a slow old fart I like the idea of a Terrapin turtle :D

·
Premium Member
8,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I like the TS color scheme, the green, white and gold with the "two Spoke" words and sprocket.

I'm a fan of INTEGRATE's comment "The friendliest no-drop ride on the internet" as well.

Then again, I'm also a fan of corn dogs, mozzarella and sauce on my french fries and old James Bond movies so maybe I shouldn't have any input;)

·
Two skinny J's
21,453 Posts
I like the TS color scheme, the green, white and gold with the "two Spoke" words and sprocket.

I'm a fan of INTEGRATE's comment "The friendliest no-drop ride on the internet" as well.

Then again, I'm also a fan of corn dogs, mozzarella and sauce on my french fries and old James Bond movies so maybe I shouldn't have any input;)
I'm good with that too !

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
I think its a great idea I like rolas turtle idea and "The friendliest no-drop ride on the internet". colors are also good.

·
Registered
144 Posts
i like the sites logo on the back mybe reflective?
may having your screen name on the chest or arms?
shirt color how about a hi-visible color!

what type of shirts are they going to be? t's, cycling or some hi-wicking moisture shirt?

·
Registered
272 Posts
I'm in. I like being faithful to the colors/logo. I think a nod to the TdYB in the arm cuffs is ideal and easy to incorporate. And I am a big fan of Integrate's line....can see that used as a sub-head under a big logo across the back.

·
Premium Member
12,350 Posts
Here's the deal on the reflective option:

"We have an upgrade option called Pixel Lite. It replaces the back pocket of the jersey with a reflective pixel infused fabric that offers better visibility for riders... +$15."

The only catch is that we would have to meet a six unit minimum. As long as at least six members opt for that, they can include it for those six jerseys.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
I'd have to forgo the reflective piece if it meant losing the back pocket. I remember when I first started riding I thought the pockets in the back were silly. Now I can't live without them.

·
Two skinny J's
21,453 Posts
I'd have to forgo the reflective piece if it meant losing the back pocket. I remember when I first started riding I thought the pockets in the back were silly. Now I can't live without them.
I would have to pass on it as well.

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
I want my third pocket.

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
I also like Rola's quote on the jersey (Feel the Burn? That's the sickness and the cure!)

·
Two skinny J's
21,453 Posts
Sounding like its shaping up to be a kick a$$ jersey !

1 - 20 of 366 Posts