Two Spoke Forums banner

361 - 366 of 366 Posts

·
Total noob (& forum admin)
12,350 Posts
This may just be me and my marketing background coming out but have we considered contacting companies to maybe sponsor Two Spoke and their logos could then be added to a Kit, Jersey, T-Shirt, etc? A lot of companies will pay money, nothing large, just for their names to be on T-Shirts. Not only would it reduce the out of pocket expense for design and manufacturing but could also reduce the price of the jersey. Just curious if we have and if not throwing the idea out there.

Sent from my iPad using Bike Forum
There's a bit more to it than that. We could get companies to throw down a few bucks to have their logo on the jersey, but who benefits? Unless we did a group buy, and everyone saves a few dollars on the initial order, it doesn't really work out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
We did another group buy of Techwear Jerseys for a different sport. There are now somewhere around 50 jerseys out there, and they still cost us $110/each for custom designed shirts.

Hard to beat off the shelf prices of $50-$75 for a not too bad jersey.

·
American Expatriate
248 Posts
I think Sugoi has a custom program, as does Hincapie.

·
'57 Schwinn Wasp
224 Posts
I love this idea, but having looked into it for a number of bands and other forums, the cost was too high for our peeps. I am still thinking about doing some custom shirts for the admins of the Woodwind forum, but then that's because my wife would do them and there are only four admins.

361 - 366 of 366 Posts